Surprise, surprise – nothing but neutrals. Here is a roundup of my recent (and hopefully future) corporate wardrobe purchases for Winter 2015, with links below.
- Tan/Nude patent ‘Luscious’ Heels from Wittner Shoes.
- Black/Brown patent loafer from Everlane.
- Italian Wool Ludlow Blazer from J Crew.
- Sterling Silver and White Gold Plated Bracelet and Earrings from Gregory Jewellers.
- Navy Eva Suit from Farage.
- Grey Kai Scarf from Saba.
- Grey Wrap Blanket Coat from Witchery.
Love them all! Thanks for the wardrobe inspiration 🙂
You’re welcome! 🙂
Ohh, I am liking the look of that gorgeous Witchery coat! Hopefully it’s wool or a wool blend! Am finding that a lot of brands are heading towards non natural fibres, which is reallying frustrating when forking out a bit! X Deb
I agree. It’s a crime having to pay so much for non natural fibers but that seems to be the way it’s headed. This one is 80% wool, 20% nylon and a 100% polyester lining.